Sunday, October 4, 2009

WHAT I SEE IN YOU

BY TNK's ViSioniSTA

Look into my eyes,
I see the prize.
I see YOU.
You are here for a reason,
A reason that goes beyond the seasons.
And if you dare to listen,
You will hear the words that have been written in between the lines.
For YOUR GREATNESS is felt,
I'm here to help,
For you helped me find mine.
And What YOU SEE IN ME,
I SEE IN YOU.
For the greater YOU ARE,
THE GREATER I BECOME,
And YOUR STRENGTH
INCREASES my STRENGTH.
Your laugh makes me laugh harder.
YOUR step makes us closer.
For when you play,
YOU PLAY to WIN.
Because WINNING is NOT THE INTENTION
You are already a WINNER.
YOUR INTENTION is to PLAY.
For when you PLAY,
YOU PLAY GREAT.
For YOUR GREATNESS
IS GREATER,
When we’re connected TOGETHER.
YOUR FIGHT,
IS MY FIGHT,
AND THE WORLD has collided together.
For WHAT I SEE IN YOU,
YOU SEE IN ME.
And the world goes around
For the greatness you have
I SEE IN YOU,
AND IF YOU DARE
YOU WILL SHARE
FOR YOUR FIGHT
IS MY FIGHT
Your BREATH
IS MY BREATH.
ONE LOVE.
ONE WORLD.
ONE TEST.
Your progress is my progress
And when you STEP UP
My vision goes HIGHER
For what YOU SEE,
IS YOU
You've become a flyer.
YOUR world is OUR world.
YOUR FIGHT,
IS OUR FIGHT,
FOR WHAT YOU SEE IN ME,
I SEE IN YOU.
And if you dare,
You will SHARE,
FOR YOUR VISION
Makes THE VISION GRANDER.
When YOU take it up a notch
The SOUNDS gets better,
The people DANCE with more SOUL.
For they live a life full of many goals.
When you reach for the sky,
You TEACH THEM TO REACH, TOO.
FOR YOUR STEP
IS OUR STEP
And YOUR walk
Is OUR walk
Take it to the MOON.
And if we DARE to TALK
The magic that only SPEAKS
Might just begin to LEAK.
And if we fight THE FIGHT
OUR VISION will LEAP.
YOUR World is OUR World,
Your FIGHT
Is OUR Fight.
For what YOU SEE IN ME,
I SEE IN YOU.
For the WORLD BELONGS TO ME AND YOU.
AND those who SEE that OUR CONNECTION IS GRAND
Will begin to STAND.
ONE WORLD.
ONE LOVE.
There is no greater message that comes from above.
For what YOU SEE IN ME,
I SEE IN YOU.
And TOGETHER if WE BELIEVE
IT WILL BE TRUE.