Sunday, October 4, 2009

The TORCH STANDS

By TNK's ViSiONiSTA

For if you dare to FEEL my HEART
The power we bring is MORE than you and me.
We are the prayers from the souls who’ve asked for BETTER THINGS.
And when we COME TOGETHER our forces are quite UNIQUE
But when you SPEAK,
I SPEAK,
And though we speak in different tongues,
The message is still understood.
For the powers we have that come from WITHIN
Are the powers that brought us together,
And if we DARE TO STAND
We might be able to be the dream that has CREATED these things.
For your FORCE awakened mine
And I hope my words
Have caused a STIR
For what can be,
Should be.
The POWER OF TIME is on OUR SIDE.
And IF we dare to dream,
We must dream BIG
For we are the forces they look to.
And if you speak to your people,
And I speak to mine,
Their MINDS will AWAKEN in DUE TIME.
For if you take YOUR TALENTS and I take mine,
We might just REACH
The MASTERS OF MANKIND.
For my STRENGTH is only as strong as YOUR POWER,
And if we come together we will CREATE SOUL POWER.
For it isn’t about us,
It’s about them.
It’s time we slowly take OUR STAND.
For the people are WEAK,
YET they continue to SEEK,
And we must help them TO SEE
Their INNER BEAUTY.
For we are CONNECTED TOGETHER,
We are a FORCE that’s going to BLAST INTO TIME
For we are CONNECTED TOGETHER
This I’ve FELT,
And OUR SOULS KNOW MORE THAN WE KNOW.
For the story was written ages ago,
And if we just let this ONE LOVE
GO
In US and THROUGH US,
It will surely FLOW.
For the MESSAGE is GREATER THAN US,
And it’s been PASSED ON to us,
For the TORCH STANDS,
Will you REACH OUT YOUR HAND?